RE: CD Changer Question....

I went threw this scenario.  I found out from a local stereo installer
and Crutchfield that my 1998 Jetta GLX with Bose system had a Panasonic
radio in it and needed a Panasonic Changer.  QVC (www.qvc.com
<http://www.qvc.com> ) is the only place that I could find that
currently sells the Panasonic changer and has it in stock.  I also found
out from Crutchfield that there is not an after market tool to get the
Panasonic radio out of the dash (It doesn't use a DIN tool like previous
models) to attach the $20.00 adapter that is also needed.

I would be curious to find out if your 1998 Jetta GLX has a Clarion
model radio in it or if all 98 Jetta's with Bose have Panasonic's like
mine.

Doug
Djones@lanvision.com <mailto:Djones@lanvision.com>
98 Jetta GLX - Red