RE: Seat Height and Head Room...

Dr. Khan everyone.. (Applause)

Next he will talk, and demostrate the ashtray features. For you 5'11" people
you better watch this..

j/k

That has to be the most I have seen on the list spent on a subject with
illustrations in a couple months..

Patrick Sherman
mailto:patrick@volkswagen.org
1997 VENTO VR6 / Tornado Red / 18K
"One cannot live on air alone....Add Water"