Re: '98 Jetta for AutoX

Sorry to have to tell you but they are not very competitive.  I raced a
97 GLX and the older 16V Jetta's killed me.  I have done almost every
mod you could think of as well.  The tires and suspension helped allot
but never really could compete.  Many other jetta drivers that I have
ran in to have had similar results.  I could get behind the wheel of a
Miata and do very well.  I love my GLX and wouldn't trade it for the
world but if it is auto crossing you want it is not the car.

Bryan Billings
Do I have to sign my name on this??