Re: Clarion CD Changer for New Jetta's

At 2:46 PM -0400 6/22/98, Jones, Douglas wrote:
>VR6's?

>it does in >>>> the 98 GTI VR6s but no luck.

I have the DCD636, which should work just as well as the CDC605. But then
again, I have a VW (CLARION OEM/NON BOSE) changer, while you may very well
have a VW (PANASONIC OEM/BOSE) changer, and that can certainly do it.

Of course, this should *probably* work with your deck, you'll probably just
need a different wiring harness or adapter cable. Ask who sold it to you
about wiring/adaptors for your car.

-Khan