TIRES????

I can't afford new wheels, but my dad(cop) says if I don't get new tires
this week, he will write the ticket himself.

So I need new tires on the stock 15" BBS's.

I know this is 205/50 R15 but what should I buy? This is just to get me
through the summer and part fall....then I will put Blizzaks on and then
next summer, get new wheels and tires all together.

I saw P700z's V-Rated, for $68.
Are these okay?
I don't want to spend much more than this...also I know everyone likes
PZeros' but I am not going to spend that much when it is only for a couple
months.