Out of Loop

I have just spent the last 60mins reading all the messages from lastweek. I
was at a computer show. Ether way I can offer some great help on some
matters here and a couple questions.

Okay BMW wheels do not fit on VW's. I know this for a dead cold fact. My
friend had a 325is 95'. Bought it with 16" Fittipauli(sp) and then went to
17" TSW's and Then 18" Hamman's. Believe me the offset is so different it
wasn't even funny.

I went crazy 2 weekends ago and ripped of all my badges, painted them yellow
and put them back on my black GLX. Um nothing but compliments.