1/4 mile

hey all,
me and a buddy went out today and ran some 1/4 mile times with his g-tech...
my best run was 15.25 with a trap of 95.9 mph
best 0-60 was 7.03
best 60-0 was 119 feet
best launch was @ 3500-3900 rpm
best shift points was @ 6000-6300 rpm
1/3 tank of gas
can you all share with me your results...please be real, i wanna know what i can do to go faster with the mods i have..
the mods i have that relate to this test:
carrera coil overs, 17" oettinger rims, toyo t1 plus(215x40x17),whipple motor mount, q-chip, modded air box w/ drop in filter,
mods for the brake test:
velocity slotted rotors, mintex street pads, autotech stainless steel lines, lucus brake bluid
what have you guys done? and what are the variables?
george