Re: What can you tell me about your exhaust?

Patrick,
	Go with the remus exhaust but see if the Remus has measured its overall
gains and losses.  I wouldn't recommend that you mess with the exhaust
in a custom fashion due to the fact that there are so many mufflers with
different results and no way to really test them.  You have to actually
put them on your car and see.  I can tell you one thing no matter what
you put on it can't be loud cause you loose to much backpressure.  Ask
Tofer he herd my car at Boeing's X-cross.  It really sounded like an
Italian car.  My first run back in to the grid I had 45 people around
the car trying to figure out what I had under the hood.  The Ferrari 256
owner came over and suspected that I had a Ferrari V-8?!!!. My brother
told me that when I was racing the announcer said that he had never herd
a VW sound like that.  It was loud and that ansa tip with one small
glass pack (12") really gave a good impression of sound.  At 39-42k on
the highway the car was so fucking loud I could not hear my BOSE. Cops
could hear me a mile away. I then put the big muffler back in left the
glass pack and ansa tip.  It still sounds Italian and it really defines
the "SIX". I am happy with this setup and it cost $100.00 installed.
Just remember first impressions may be deceptive cause that CPU adjusts
over time.
If you want a detailed instruction of the air box let me know. I will
put something together.  I call it forced INDUCTION.

Bryan