Re: P-Flow/Air Bath Discovery LONG BUT WORTH IT!!!!

Thats another question that I had to ask myself.  Was it just the sound
that gave the impression of the car being fast.  I came to the
conclusion that it was indeed the sound.  You drive the car harder when
it sounds cool.  Modify the Air box with an element. You wont be sorry.

Bryan