Re: Polish the manifold intake of there vr6?

Patrick,

I had my Schrick VG intake manifold polished and the difference is
unbelievable.  It's amazing how a piece of metal so grey and dull can be
made so beautiful.  The finish is so shiny that I can see a clear
reflection of myself when I look at it from above.  There are photos
at:

				http://cyniska.ubishops.ca/RLAPORTE/window13.html

			(under Jetta/Vento >>> A 3 >>> '97 >>> David Kim 1997 Jetta GLX)

I don't know exactly what the guy did or what materials and tools he
used but the outcome is unreal.  Contact me for the guy's name and phone
number, he probably can give you some insight on the procedure.

Take Care,

David Kim
1997 Vento GLX