RE: One-touch close

The sunroof isn't one-touch close. As far as I have found there is no way to
change this without switching out the sunroof motor.

Are you SURE the sunroof close feature is not working? I've got to hold my key
in the position for about three to five seconds after the windows close before
the sunroof begins to close. Try holding it longer...

1998 Jetta GLX Black/Black Leather
17" BBS RX Dunlop sp8000
Garrett08
K+N with Airbox Mods