Re: Is it worth it.... Converting Pre-Bose -> Bose

	I'm with bruce 100% (maybe more).  The stock speakers are pretty great and
for 300, you can buy an Alpine or Pioneer head unit that will push probably
four times the power of the crappy stock deck.  I have a Pioneer head unit
(40x4), with subwoofers and almost all the stock speakers (less alpine 6.5"s
in the door) and it enough to make anyone go deaf.  So don't buy the stock
deck, VW is trying to rip you off, don't fall for it

Matt