Re: Remus

Is that $350 for the stainless steel Remus???

- -FlyinVR6
ICQ# 8994103
AOL IM : SwiftVR6
\X/ Real Drivers Wanted \X/
http://members.aol.com/qwikvr6/index.html

- ----------
> From: Eric Wang <wangstervr6@mailexcite.com>
> To: jettaglx@igtc.COM
> Subject: Remus
> Date: Saturday, June 13, 1998 2:59 PM
>
> Hey Patrick,
>
>      I got my Remus from AXZ Tuning here in New York.  They ordered it
from some place and i'm assuming they marked it up a bit for themselves.
I've seen it advertised in European Car and Sport Compact Car for around
349.  But of course, that doesn't include shipping.  I paid $350 including
shipping + taxes.  But ask around and know that you can get it down to
around that price.