RE: Pop Sound when shifting..

I haven't heard the clunk, but the part about dying in the morning
interests me. Do you mean it idles rough? My '98 GLX w/900 miles on it
idles very rough -- hasn't stalled yet, though. It just seems to have
trouble with low RPMs. Especially when its hot and the A/C and cooling
fan are running at a red light in heavy traffic. It car vibrates and
sounds like an old car that's got either a bad valve or a couple bad
spark plug wires. I hope this isn't normal. I just haven't gotten around
to taking it to the dealer yet.