Rare "tooc" sound

I have an A2 Jetta GL. I usually don't ask the list because I don't have an
A3 GLX, but VWs are VWs anyway...

I'm hearing a noise caming from don't-know-where exactly, but when I let's
say, Shake the car pressing and loosing the thrust pedal quickly, I hear
exactly like someone was kicking the car under the chassis. I was doing this
only to reproduce the noise. When I shift to 2nd, it usually clicks. I was
thinking about a loose Exhaust, or a loose transimmison problem, but apart
from the noise, which is unnormal, I don't feel anything rare in the
behaviour of the car.

Just asking to avoid getting the car to a dealer..

Thank's in advance.

- - Alejandro Lobos Kunstmann
  Presidente/Fundador
  Enfriados Por Agua de Mexico