Repost suspension question - please help

I'm reposting last nights message because I got no response. Not one reply.
Either,

a.   no-one has experience with Bilstien's or
b.   no-one gives a damn or
c.   everybody was too busy debating the reliability of Volkswagens & new VW
slogans (now that got a lot of attention).

I thought the best part of this list was the help we can offer each other
through our experiences. I try to respond to people asking for advice and
help on the lists I subscribe to whenever I think I can contribute something
useful.

My opinion is that this debate about reliability and slogans is a waste of
time. I don't think anyone wins or gains from the debate. Certainly, the
reliability of VW's will not improve or degrade because of this banter.

I hope I havn't ticked anyone off by sounding snooty or disrespectful. If
anyone wants to relate their experience or opinions on my suspension
question, here it is again. I really do appreciate any replies.

Does anyone have experience with the "Bilstien Sport" vs. the "HD"? A couple
months ago I had Neuspeed Sport springs installed with stock shocks (27,000
mi). . . . Too much bounce.

I checked into the Bilstiens and my retailer (Motorsport Dynamics in
Sacramento) recommended the HD's. Today I ordered the shocks and this time
MD  recommended the Sports. They called Neuspeed customer service and
verified that the only difference is shaft length, they are valved
identical. MD said the Sports will provide more travel because of the
shorter shaft. Does this make sense?

I ordered the Sports. They will be installed next week. Am I getting the
right shocks?

Randal Dawson
97 GLX, black on black leather, Meguiar's cleaner, polish & wax
K&N with modified box
Tinted windows
Blacked out Jetta, GLX, and VR6 emblems
Neuspeed springs