FS: Bilstein HD struts/shocks

For Sale:

Bilstein HD struts and shocks for an GTI/Jetta VR6.  Used two months.
Perfect condition.  Includes original receipt!  Rears have adjustable
spring perch height.

Reason for sale.....  I want to go with the Shine 300# kit and since
these HD fronts have the 1995 perch height (17mm higher than Corrado)
I can't get the ride height I want without cutting the Shine springs.
After speaking with someone who has trimmed the 300# springs, I found
that it will result in a minimal ride height difference and a
significant increase in the spring rate.

So if you are planning to go with a spring, other than the Shine
300#, this is a great deal for you.  George T, who is also on the
list, can vouch for the condition of this equipment.

I thought I'd offer these "things of beauty" (ala Wally) to a fellow
list member before soliciting the newsgroup.

Please contact me privately for more details if interested.

Cheers,

- ----
Jeff Newton