Re: VW Jamboree on Sunday August 16th

Hey Ken, a group of us is meeting up in Escondido (again-and we'll try to be
on time, this time.)  So far we have about 6-7 VW's cruising up with me.  So
if your interested in cruising up with us let me know.  Most of us will be
showing, as should you...(GLXTASY)...You know you want to show it Ken.  If
anyone else is interested in having a big caravan mail me and let me know, we
want to get there early to hopefully get a decent spot to show.
Mike Pham
96 GTI
VR6Rage@aol.com