RE: 99 jetta wolfsburg

I live in Stamford and bring my 97 GLX to Riverbank for service. Not bad
service (they actually do what they're supposed to--rotate tires, etc.), but
their inventory isn't so hot. I bet Pray has a lot more. One other dealer
you might try is Curran VW (in Stratford?). I will check Riverbank after
work today to see if there are silver Wolfsburgs.

Kevin Ng
97 GLX Windsor Blue