RE: 87 VW Jetta GL list

Newsgroup  rec.auto.watercooled.volkswagen
Lots of traffic on all cars there!

Tofer   tofer@foxinternet.net <mailto:tofer@foxinternet.net>  or
vwjetta97@hotmail.com <mailto:vwjetta97@hotmail.com>
ICQ#7958410 http://wwp.mirabilis.com/7958410
'97 JETTA GT  (Soon to be Garrettized),Euro Switch, No DRL's, Rear Fog
Light, Painted Calipers & Tinted Windows.
VW Club & Club H20 Member
FLY BOEING - Building the future of Flight!
~KICK ASS!!~ (Cartman)