87 VW Jetta GL list

Hi guys!
I own an '87 VW Jetta GL with 130k mi.  I perform most repairs and
maintenance on this car myself.  Searching the 'net for advice on same I
stumbled across this list.  I've been lurking for about a week to see if
a list devoted to GLXs might also include an older Jetta.  I've concluded
that it just isn't a fit.  Can anybody out there point me toward an
e-mail list that would cover my vehicle?
Thanks!
John Whittier
Miami, FL

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]