RE: Bike Racks

The Thule rack is #444 - It is sold as a special package that includes the
bars, feet, and locks (it is pretty unusual for Thule stuff to come w/
locks, but in this case it does).  L.L. Bean has the rack for $149.95 plus
shipping (which I believe is about $5 FEDX 2-Day).  L.L. Bean's phone # is
1-800-441-5713 for orders and (207) 865-4761 for the retail store.  The
actual bike carrier component is additional and there are several choices:
Front fork mount w/ tray, Front fork mount no tray, Full upright carrier.
The retail store should be able to help you decide what type of carrier is
best for you, they are quite knowledgeable.  Hope this helps.

- James
'94 GLX
'88 GLI