Re: AC woes

Thats BS....i took my car in for an A/C problem.  One day my A/C stopped
working, i turned it on and all i got was hot air.  The car only had 12k on
it.  So the dealer checked it out.  Did a leak check and they said they didnt
find any leaks.  They said levels were low however.  I was like how could the
level be low if there were no leaks?  so they charged it up again to spec.
The next day i had to leave my car with them to get a chip in my ECU changed
out for cold start problems. I left it there for 5 days...when i went to pick
it up I looked at the repair invoice and it said A/C O-rings.  I asked them
why they changed the O-rings.  They said that when they went to start the car
up and test drive it the A/C didnt work again.  They did the leak test again
and found that there was a leak.  Hmmmm interesting huh???????  To make a long
story short...they fixed it by replacing the O-rings in the A/C system.

hope this helps

chris
vegas<~~~~~would die without A/C
'97 blk glx