Re: Bonrath Dynamic Air Intakes

Patrick,

I've unfortunately have had experience with the Bonrath Dynamic Air
Intakes, the ones that I was sent was ment for the European front
bumpers.  The intakes were quite a bit larger and would not fit in the
space left by the black mesh plastic.  The place that I purchased the
intakes was PG Performance out of Canada.  Supposedly, EXC can access
the correct fitment of the Bonrath Dynamic Air Intakes for our U.S.
(Mexican made) bumpers, but after over 2 months of waiting they still do
not have a set available.  I had planned on using the Bonrath Dynamic
Air Intakes in conjuction with the Airbath System, applying the funnel
to the driver's side of the Dynamic Intake instead of the passenger's
side.

Hope this helps,

David Kim
1997 Vento GLX