Re: LI Cruise

My bad,
We are meeting at 10:30am at the designated starting point and probably
leaving there around 11:15 - 11:30am. I will know tomorrow morning on the
possibility of 5 more VW's coming down from Maine. Crazy, huh? That would make
close to 30 VW's from 6 different states and covering every model made! We
have NY, NJ, CT, PA and Michigan currently, and now the possibility of Maine.
Passats, Jettas, Corrados, GTi's, A2's, A3's, 16V's, 8V's, VR6's, G60's,
1.8T's and one New Beetle. (maybe) For more info, e-mail me directly.
Thanx for everyone's support!
-FlyinVR6@li.net
-QwikVR6@aol.com