RE: MEETING OUTTA STATE LIST MEMBER

To George & everyone else on the list,

I must say that last night's meeting with George really KICKED ASS!
It just made me realize how proud I am to own a VW and be part of
a great family of VW enthusiasts.  George was kind enough to take
me down some really sweeeeeeeeeet canyon roads that run perpendicular
to Pacific Coast Highway and had twists and turns that left me with
my jaw dropping from the amazement of how his Toyo Proxies T1 Plus's
just KEPT ON STICKING!  I couldn't believe how well his set-up handled
such insane hairpin turns at insane speeds next to some insane cliffs.
I had a BLAST!

I just want to personally thank George Turner Jr. for hanging out and
showing me his insane ride.  I received lots and lots of good info
about the car, driving skills, and quick mods that don't cost a dime.
My car is currently stock, but after this meeting -- I have a few ideas
on what I would like to modify on my Jetta GLX.

Geo, again I would like to thank you.  I hope I get to visit the west
coast again sometime soon and hopefully we can hang out again and
you could possibly introduce me to some of the other club members near
the Los Angeles area.

Let me know if your club has any interest in the east coast scene.  I'll
be on the look-out for other VW owners in my area (Eastern Virginia)
that might be interested.  :)

c-ya,

-Chuck Simpson...