MEETING OUTTA STATE LIST MEMBER

        Yo chuck......

I just wanted to tell everyone who cool it was meeting an outta state list member...Chuck is out here from back east on a work assignment until Friday.....we hooked up yesterday and took a spin (more like a slight canyon run cali style) in my jetta....CHUCK IS COOL..8)..I would encourage everyone when traveling to try and hook up with local vw lovers and chat....we were chillin in the parking lot talking about vw's and we had sooo many of those toy hondas roll by and rev us...little do they know, I eat those for lunch.. If there is anyone else in the Los Angeles/thousand oaks area....post a letter to chuck simpson and hook up with him so he can check out your jetta....he is pretty cool..he will be here till Thursday night Friday morning...so hurry!! I will keep you posted If I or the club does anything before we leave chuck!!
geo