Re: New Stuff

At 03:24 PM 7/13/98 -0700, Caballero Bondadoso wrote:
>Over the weekend, I had the NEUSPEED Sport Handler IV suspension kit
>installed and optioned for the fatter sway bars and KONI SPORT dampers.
>I also installed the NEUSPEED Short Shifter (cool) and Velocity Motor
>Mount (very cool).  If I could afford only one mod., it would be a firm
>Motor Mount.

OK, call me a performance car newbie, but I've got a question.
When I start driving my GLX even moderately hard, I find that
shifting in the lower gears 'feels' like it's really hard on
the car, very jerky.  I was chalking this up to less than
perfect shifting on my part, but would firmer motor mounts
smooth out this clunky feeling?