Re: Alignment Problems??

Guys,

     Yes, I had a problem after I got my Eibachs.  My asshole dealer
wouldn't touch it.  They also insisted on "alignment specs" for the
springs.  I just went to my local gas station (Amoco) and they did it
for $49.95, and they did a damn good job too.  They even admired and
appreciated the Eibachs -- not like the snotty dealer.  The dealer asked
for $89.95.  Ha!

Eric Wang
1994 Black Vento VR6 -- Eibach Pro-Kit, Remus cat-back exhaust, Autotech
Q-Chip, K&N drop-in filter

P.S. If they ask for "alignment specs," say "as close to stock as
possible."