Water!?!

This is twice now that the rear passenger footwell has gotten *REALLY* wet in
the middle of summer.  Has anyone else had this problem?  I can see two
possibilites...

1)	Something with the air conditioner....
2)	Some leak, because I *think* that it has happened when I get the car
	washed.

Needless to say, as I'm coming in to the end of the warrenty, I'm going to take
the car in to the dealer to get it looked at, but I was wondering if there were
any suggestions?  Has anyone run into this before?

Thanks,
John

--
John A. Kilpatrick                        Systems/Network Administrator
kilpatri@sgi.com                       Silicon Graphics Inc., Team TREX