RE: custom air intake mod *LONG*

-=-=-=-
How about the bottom intake of the Airbath and the duct work..

Patrick Sherman
mailto:patrick@volkswagen.org
1997 VENTO VR6 / Tornado Red / 18K
"One cannot live on air alone....Add Water"
-=-=-=-

Whatcha mean?
   Like, use the same sort of hosing to bring air in to an
Airbath/P-Flo setup? I wouldn't know about that, since I've
never actually seen one of these set up in a car. Does the
Airbath bring in fresh air directly from outside of the car?
Or does it just sort of block off the hot air from the
engine bay? I'm sure that such a setup would work well, as
well as sound great, but I'm not going to give Neuspeed or
anyone else $130 for something that works just as well as my
current setup, but happens to sound different. You know? So
how does the Airbath work?
   I'd appreciate the info. :)
   By the way - I still have no real clue as to what that
durned "air pump" does, despite valliant attempts by John
Hopkins and Chris Warren. Call me dumb. ;)
   -T

         /|     -=Thomas J. Boyer<cyng@lamere.net>=-     |\
         \|      -=Tsaim Kurros<pen.mip.net 4000>=-      |/
.     .     .  q u e   h a y   s i n   m i   a m o r ? .     .     .