From: Chris Warren <tofer@foxinternet.net>
To: JETTA OWNERS LIST <jettaglx@igtc.COM>; DRIVERS WANTED VW LIST <drivers-wanted@wso.williams.edu>
Date: Saturday, July 11, 1998 7:16 PM
Subject: NWVOA/WA Club H20 & Eurospeed BBQ

I would like to thank Patrick Sherman and everyone who helped and attended the our 1st annual (of many) NWVOA/Club H20 and Eurospeed BBQ and meet today.  I think we had about 30 cars there along with many new and familiar faces from: Washington, Oregon and British Columbia, Canada.
I extend a big Thank You!!
Tofer   tofer@foxinternet.net or vwjetta97@hotmail.com
ICQ#7958410 Personal ICQ Web site / Pager http://wwp.mirabilis.com/7958410
'97 JETTA GT  Euro Switch, No DRL's, Rear Fog Light & Tinted Windows.
VW Club & Club H20 Member
FLY BOEING - Building the future of Flight!
- I'm working on my 'panic face' (Fox Mulder) -