RE: Blaupunkt problem?

I don't think so... I've got the Las Vegas- and while it DOES look a little dimmer
it still looks pretty good. Have you considered dimming the dash lights to
match the Blau?

Maybe if we had gone with the 7series we could have matched the color a
little better. Have you played with one of those? You can 'sweep' through the
colors (as opposed to switching from color to color). I considered getting one
instead but changed my mind when I found out there's no clock function. I like
to keep the MFA on either oil temp or MPG and I like having a functional clock.

1998 Jetta GLX Black/Black Leather
17" BBS RX Dunlop sp8000
Garrett08
K+N with Airbox Mods