Join the Parade

Hi all, chris collier here,

I, and a close personal friend, Eugene Oh, are in the process of
assembling a group of VW enthusiasts to caravan to Treffen '98 in
Chicago on August 1st;

I will be coming north from Louisville, Ky......through
Indianapolis....and then on to Chicago; picking up VeeDubs along the
way;

Anyone who is interested in joining our caravan, please let myself or
Eugene know;

Chris: collier@iglou.com
Eugene:eugeneoh@post1.com

I went last year and had a blast....hanging out at the hotel the night
before, cruising around, talking about cars, and then at the show,
meeting people and vendors; it really was a memorable occasion and i
wouldn't miss this years Treffen for all the Kraut in Germany;

You also will need to register for the show, the registration form can
be obtained from the following location:
http://www.chicagovw.org/treffen.html
***it is much better to register and be inside with all of the other
cars, it isn't the same parking your VW and walking around; DEFINITELY
register, well worth it****

--
christopher n. collier
collier@iglou.com

SCCA Member
R254561
Region 017

97 VW Jetta GLX VR6
Digest Version of Mods Available Upon Request.......

In search/need of a 2.0L 16v engine for project car