Re: Extended warranties

Yeah, I bought the VW extended warranty the second they offered it when
I bought my '95 JettaGLX this spring. You know why? Ask my brother. He
got one when he bought his '92 CorradoSLC last year. Since then, he has
had about a billion things replaced free of charge. It's a long list,
and you'd have to ask him for specifics, but I CAN tell you that this
list included a new/used VR6 engine with less than half the miles his
had. Free.
   Probably a good idea, yeah.
-T
'95 JettaGLX, black on black (leather)
K+N drop-in air filter, smoked side marker lights, glossy black rear
trunk lid VW emblem, Passat cup holder, custom air intake, front grille
VR6 badge.

         /|     -=Thomas J. Boyer<cyng@lamere.net>=-     |\
         \|      -=Tsaim Kurros<pen.mip.net 4000>=-      |/
.     .     .  q u e   h a y   s i n   m i   a m o r ? .     .     .