Re: Three questions

>3. Does the dealer carry touch-up paint? I ask because my local dealer
>does not have any on display and I forgot to ask the last time I was
>there...is it worth getting from them?
>
>John Darwak
>'97 Jetta GLX Sequoia/Biber beige

John,

I've got the same year/color as you.  The only place I have found with the
right color touch-up paint was a dealer.  Just ask the parts counter guy,
they should have it or be able to order some for you.  The stuff is a bit
tricky to put on right, but it matches.  Also, it comes in two small
canisters -- one is the paint and one is clear coat.

Bryan
'97 GLX