Long Island Cruise

If anyone is interested, there will be a cruise on Sunday July 19th. It will be held on Long Island. It will start in Wantagh (south shore) and go down by the beaches and maybe up around the tight twisties of the north shore too. If interested, let me know and I'll give you the directions to the starting location and times. Alot of interest has been expressed as far as an informal cruise, so I'm more than happy to spread the word and get it goin'.
-FlyinVR6
ICQ# 8994103
AOL IM : SwiftVR6
\X/ Real Drivers Wanted \X/