Re: clutch creak, top speed, etc.

First, I would like to say thanks for the responses to my question about
a noisy clutch hydraulic cylinder!  Being able to share information with
lots of other GLX owners is a great thing.

On the top speed issue:  The Jetta GLX is a seriously fast automobile.
I read an review which listed 140mph as top speed.  A machine this
powerful should be operated responsibly, and with restraint.
If VW monitors this mailing list (and I hope they do -I want them to
know what we think of their product/service), I would not want them to
get the impression that anyone is operating their car in anything other
that a careful and prudent manner.

Drive fast, have fun, and BE SAFE.

Taylor Bryan