rub-age

    I just installed my new Neuspeed Race Springs and a neuspeed upper strut
bar.   no complaints except that that the back is soooo low that almost every
bump i go over scrapes on the fenders in the rear.  I cut the bumpstops as
they said to in the instructions, but I'm thinking i shouldn't have.  I also
have rolled the fenders by just rolling them and not cutting them too
much...should i cut them all the way out carefully?  Its really thrashing my
tires if i hit it going too fast. By the way, I have 17x8" TSW VX1's with 35mm
offset and 215-40-17 BFGoodies...
    Other than that it rides ok and handles great...   Can you let me know if
any of you have done this or had any experience with it?

Matt
95 jetta GLX