Re: More Jetta GLX CD changer questions

Crutchfield has adapters, just give them a call.  You might want to give
Crutchfield another look.  Some of the discount mail vendors have really
high shipping charges and are not authorized dealers (i.e. it breaks under
warranty and Panasonic isn't going to fix/replace it).  Crutchfield also
often includes adapters and kits for free.  In the end the difference may
be less than you think and if there is a problem Crutchfield is great.  I'm
not trying to plug them, I have just had some good experiences,
particularly when I needed to return something.  Good luck

- James
'94 GLX
'88 GLI