Re: Seats in GLX was: holy hoo-hoo batman!!

I disagree about the fact that leather is mostly a dealer installed option.  I
saw my GLX and another GLX only hours after they came off of the truck and
both were factory installed leather.  Almost all leather that I've seen was
factory installed.  You can check this by looking at the door panels which
include leather surfaces (in some areas).

The '98 brochure says that you have to get the washer nozzles and heated seats
together, but mentions nothing about leather seats.  It doesn't even list
leather as an option (which is strange).

Chuck Marshall
'98 GLX