AutoBahn Designs + Poor Customer Service + Liars = ABD

Last Month, I ordered a Set of Euro Side Markers from ABD. After about 1
day they kept falling out.. At least the driver side. So I take it back to
speedware and they open it up and the plastic pole is warped. We put the
smaller bulb in there if the first place, just like ABD recommend. So we
call ABD, they say send them in and re will look at them and send you out a
new pair. So we say, "Then I would have to holes in my fenders I can't do
that". ABD says, "That's not our fault". So they say purchase another set,
since we don't trust a Major SpeedShop in the Northwest, and put the new
ones on, and send the bad ones back, we will credit you for the bad ones.

	Finally, the shop orders another pair and it comes out, and they replace
them no problems since. Now ABD calls and says they will be unable to
refund $32.95 for the side markers since it's like not their fault. What
kind of bullshit is that? It was only one light that was warped for some
reason or another. So I now paid $65 for Euro Side Markers. I will never
again buy from AutoBahn Dicks, I was about to order a Remus Exhaust and
drop $700, hell with that. I only wish New Dimensions would carry the
remus. Maybe since New Dimensions is Far Superior to ABD for $10 extra
dollars, they would run up to ABD for me and pick it up and then send it to
me? :) I just can't believe they would'nt credit my CC back $32.95. So now
I do the fun Visa Arbitration process.

	GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE KILLS: SHOP ABD

PATRICK SHERMAN
'97 VENTO VR6 / Tornado Red / 11K