New Dimensions (Customer Service)

List,

	Yet another great experience with New Dimensions. Last week I ordered a A3
CupHolder Guage Panel, had it overnight expressed for $20/Extra. However,
it never got shipped for some reason or another I was going to have the
guages in the next day so I needed it the day before since I was leaving at
5am the following day, so next day wouldn't work for that morning.

	Well I talked to Keith about my situtation it was around 4pm the day they
were supposed to arrive, he didn't know what going on, he checked and they
were still on the shipping cart. He then asked if ran it to FedEx right now
would 10am tommorow be too late? I said, "Yes, I was leaving the house at
5am and the appt should be over by 8am.. I had another appt for a changer
faced at 10am at Car Toys 45 minutes away. He apologized and I cancelled
the order.

	It's Sunday night and I send E-mail to Tim and Vic. I ask if it is
possible to resend the Guage Panel overnight for a Tuesday Appt, however
waive the shipping charges. They not only waived the shipping charges but
it arrived this morning at 7AM! This was all on a hope they would read
there E-mails.

	I would just like to congratulate Tim on responding to customer service
questions and feedback, and to Vic for checking E-mail. Since most of us
don't find the time to call,  but E-mail from work. Needless to say, all my
parts will be coming out of New Dimensions I have had nothing but great
service, when my P-Lifts lacked a retaining Spring one was sent from
Neuspeed to my house 5 days later.. This is the service I would expect from
any Performance Shop, and it's too bad none up here pay too much attention
to Customer Service.

Just My <.02>

(\X/)Patrick Sherman			psherman@bigfoot.com(\X/)
97 Vento VR6 / Tornado Red / 10K