Re: Tires

>1) has anyone considered going w/ 195/50-15 tires on our cars; the
>thought here would be since we have a 6.5" wide rim, the 195's would sit
>down in the rim better, thus reducing roll-over; true or false?

Maybe true... but then you'd be looking at a smaller contact patch, and the
attendant handling deficiencies.
I use 195/55-15's for snow tires- and they don't look quite right in the
width department. I think that 6" rims would fix that. And stiffer sidewalls
would fix the roll-over problem with a normal size tire.