Traveling to Europe with your Car

Hi All,
	I heard about a Microbus owner who's bus was bought on the european pickup
program by his parents, and later had it shipped over to europe again for
use on his trip to europe. Sounds like a cool idea, and a great way to get
european mods done to your car (though probably not engine wise on a newer
OBDII Car). Anyway, I was just wondering if anyone were familiar with the
process, or how much it might cost. I can only dream of driving on the
Autobahn in my Corrado at 150mph or going to Tec in Germany for fitment of
a Syncro AWD system and 2.9L engine block to my Jetta or Corrado.
	Later-G