Re: Tires

At 19:11 1/26/98 -0500, chris collier, =DC wrote:

>2)does anyone have experience w/ Nitto tires; i have been seeing their
>name around an awful lot; just wondering if they are any good; seem
>inexpensive, but are they worth it?

Ahhhhh, Nittos, you say?

Whelp, I just so happen to have four of them (yes, four, not three, four)
right at this very moment. CANNOT beat the price @ $74 from tire rack. "V"
rated, killer looking tread pattern, 300 tread wear rating, stick good in
the wet.

I've head 'em for about 1000 miles so far. I think they're great. You will
hear from others on the list that will tell you otherwise. But that's cool,
that's what's great about the list; everyone chimes in, and then *you* make
something approaching an informed decision. A thing of beauty!

Wally G.
wally@li.net