Tires

hi all, chris collier here,

i have two questions that i would like to pose to the list:

1) has anyone considered going w/ 195/50-15 tires on our cars; the
thought here would be since we have a 6.5" wide rim, the 195's would sit
down in the rim better, thus reducing roll-over; true or false?

2)does anyone have experience w/ Nitto tires; i have been seeing their
name around an awful lot; just wondering if they are any good; seem
inexpensive, but are they worth it?

any help/comment on these questions would be greatly appreciated

thanks
chris

- --
christopher n. collier
collier@iglou.com

SCCA Member
R254561
Region 017

97 VW Jetta GLX VR6
Digest Version of Mods Available Upon Request.......

In search/need of a 2.0L 16v engine for project car