Euro Light Switch & Others

I'm thinking about getting the Euro Light switch for my '95 GLX. Has anyone
on the list done this for a '95. The dealer can get the switches for $60.
One says for DRL(maybe no relay?), the other w/o DRL's. I would really
rather dump the DRL's. Any part numbers would be helpful.

Also, what's the normal tire pressure on the GLX's with Goodyear GA's. I
don't seem to have the sticker on the front door.

Later,

Ron
'95 Jetta GLX
Q-chip (soon G-chip and K&N Filter)

Ron Magers                               Wheeling Jesuit University
Computer Support Analyst                 CET / NASA COTF
304/243-2388                             316 Washington Avenue
FAX: 304/243-2497                        Wheeling, WV 26003
Internet: rmagers@cotf.edu

The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and not those of
NASA, WJC, COTF or any other company, government agency, or organization.