Re: First AutoX

I use 46 in front and 35 in the rear and it seemd to be fine.
The stock tires suck ass so expect them to wine.  Remember faster is not
always faster. So take it easy and you will have a better time.
Get some "R" type racing tires by hoosier about $120 a pop but worth it
and you can still be G-stock.  If you modify it you will be CSPR.  Get
some white shoe pollish for your number (window only).  You should be
able to borrow a helmet.

Bryan Billings