Re: I'm back! (Canadian GTI VR6/Escape6 pics/News)

> Only one complaints about both these cars though - I guess it's a
trend
> there, I dunno - both had an overabundance of dolls/beanie babies
sitting
> all over the dash/trunk covers... and one of them even had TWO Fuba
> antennas (what the other one is for, I dunno). Windsor Blue rules
(ok ok
> the other colors are also cool - don't wanna start a
my-color-is-best war
> all over again).

Lewis,

I can't speak for those Ontario boys but here in Vancouver BC, two
fuba, stuff'd animals on the dash, VWs are not the trend!  Thats not
to say I don't see about billion rice-boy cars here everyday clad with
stuffed animals, stickers, coffee can exhausts, and neon lighting (my
personal fav), they just aren't driving VWs.

Makes you wonder who would deface a beautiful car like the GTI like
that.

Cheers,

- ---
Jeff Newton